29 March 2005

Intermission

(another quiet blog week)

I withdraw yet again from the blogqueendom, because: (a) work intervenes; (b) the guilt of missing the Met Der Rosenkavalier is eating me up inside (yes, I missed my last chance last week; but Alex Ross was there); (c) Sieglinde needs a spring break too. I shall come back in a week or so. In the meantime, gossip with the NYCOF, the NYCOF's cats, and Mme. Grisi Pasta. They may even have dish regarding Sieglinde's mysterious absence. And no, there's no truth to the rumor that Jersey Girl Sieglinde's middle name is Book and she's sneaking off to the Virgin Islands for some R&R&*blush* with some local music critic.

Lastly, here's the scene in the Schiavo-free section of Tampa Bay over the weekend.

Yet another reason why Sieglinde is just spent.